- Election: 2021 City/School Election
- Date: November 2, 2021
- Polling Locations:
- Alan Hughes Action – 21929 S 221st Street Glenwood, IA 51534
- American Legion – 104 N Vine Street Glenwood, IA 51534
- Henderson City Hall – 100 South West Street Henderson, IA 51541
- Indian Creek Museum – 59256 380th Street Emerson, IA 51540
- Lakin Community Building – 61321 315th Street Malvern, IA 51551
- Mills County Annex – 403 Railroad Avenue Glenwood, IA 51534
- Mills County Courthouse – 418 Sharp Street Glenwood, IA 51534
- Silver City American Legion – 508 Main Street Silver City, IA 51571
- St. John’s Lutheran Church – 603 Main Street Mineola, IA 51554
If voters have questions about their polling location, they may contact our office.
- Polls Open
- 7 am to 8 pm
Voters who are unable to make it to the polls on Election Day will be able to vote Absentee in a few ways:
- Absentee voting by mail.
- In-Person Absentee Voting, at our office
Absentee Voting by Mail:
Voters wishing to Absentee vote by mail may request a ballot NOW, by filling out an Absentee Ballot Request Form. Last day for requesting a mailed Absentee Ballot is Monday, October 18, 2021.
Absentee Ballot Request Forms can be requested over the phone and mailed to the voter.
Found on the Iowa Secretary of State website at https://sos.iowa.gov/elect.../electioninfo/absenteeinfo.html
Those can be printed and either mailed or brought to our office in person.
Forms can be requested and filled out directly at our counter.
First day Absentee Ballots is today October 13, for those who have returned their request forms.
In-Person Absentee Voting:
Begins today Wednesday, October 13, 2021, at out office. Voters can utilize this option until Monday, November 1, 2021, 8 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday.
View the sample ballots (PDF).